Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location(s): Surroung Chicago Areas, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Tinley Park, & Midlothian
ASD Life ABA Therapy is currently hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to oversee and conduct systematic behavior assessments and skill-based assessments as prescribed by ABA Standards, supervisor and monitor treatment progress, as well as provide training to parents/guardians and other parties responsible for the care of the clients served.
The BCBA will be responsible for providing training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians and other responsible parties tasked with the implementation of behavior analytic interventions.
At ASD Life ABA Therapy, we are devoted to providing center-based and in-home ABA therapy services. We favor a collaborative, integrative and teamwork approach that enhances the entire family’s dynamics.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs of clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges
- Familiar with various assessment tools a plus (VBMAPP, PEAK, ABLLS, AFLS, etc.)
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- BCBA also consults with and teaches instructional team members regarding pro-active, educational, programming, and behavioral supports
- Develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans
- Collaborates with team members, related service providers, families, and other ages as appropriate
- Reassess, transition, and fully discharge clients as needed or appropriate
- Mentoring, supervising, and evaluating clinical operations of Behavior Technicians
- Designing and overseeing internal quarterly quality audits and establishing best practices for improvement, as indicated
- Establishing treatment expectations and maintaining a high standard of care including supporting the clinical director with audit forms/quality checklists, and other documentation
- Collaborating with Human Resources to ensure health and safety standards are met across treatment settings
- Developing and overseeing internal continuing education opportunities for BCBAs and BCaBAs
- Developing and training clinical team members on clinical operations best practices
- Providing oversite to ensure all behavior techs are performing consistently with the same standard of care and operational excellence to all clients
- Ability to provide and accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly
- Ability to manage a team fairly, effectively, and in accordance with ASD Life ABA Therapy’s policies, guidelines, and mission
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Commitment to maintain client confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, and technology, and training in order to perform job responsibilities to the required standard.
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols as written.
- Must maintain a professional appearance with regard to clothing, grooming, hair, and make-up.
- Performance management
- Master’s Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or related field
- Specialized knowledge of behavioral health and treatment philosophies and professional practices
- Active BCBA in good standing
- Experience working with children and adults ages 0-22 providing in classroom or 1:1 setting in home or center based; experience implementing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Competitive Salary ($82K - $90K per year)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Matching
- Health Benefits
- Referral Program
- Professional Development Assistance
Location: Chicago, Illinois, 60482
Employment Type: Full Time
Resume Send on: [email protected]
- Salary Amount: $82,000 to $90,000 per year