- All of our form data and email marketing is permission based. If you receive communications from us, it is because you have submitted your information to us via an online form for the purpose of receiving information either electronically, by phone, or through the mail.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- JobsInABA.com collects information through your: 1) registration, profile information; 2) address book and other services that sync with JobsInABA.com; 3) customer service; 4) using the JobsInABA.com sites and applications; 5) using third-party services and visiting third-party sites; 6) cookies; 7) advertising technologies; 8) log files, IP addresses, and information about your computer and mobile device; and 9) through other services such as new features.
- JobsInABA.com uses your information to conduct research and development, customize your experience, and try to make it relevant and useful to you. We may disclose your personal information if compelled by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- JobsInABA.com may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to JobsInABA.com not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- JobsInABA.com may transfer your information and process it outside your country of resident, wherever JobsInABA.com, its affiliates and service providers operate.
Your Options for Receiving Information from JobsInABA.com
- If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited information from JobsInABA.com, please forward a copy of the information with your comments to [email protected].
- To stop receiving information from JobsInABA.com, you can easily unsubscribe from any email newsletters by following the instructions included at the end of any email you receive.
- To remove your name from our mailing database, please send your contact information to [email protected].
How We Protect Your Privacy
- JobsInABA.com uses appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
- JobsInABA.com will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties unless: 1) we have received your consent to do so; 2) it is necessary to carry out your instructions; 3) it is reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you; 4) we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or 5) it is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions or protect the rights, property, or safety of JobsInABA.com, our Members and Visitors, and the public.
- JobsInABA.com partners with Trustwave TrustKeeper because we take your privacy seriously and are committed to putting you and all of our Members first. Trustwave certifies our compliance with the Trustwave program and verifies our PCI compliance with protecting data and reducing security risk.
How To Contact Jobs In ABA
Jobs In ABA
8542 ½ Cashio Street
Los Angeles, CA 90035