Our primary mission at Kreative Community Services (KCS) is to offer individuals with developmental disabilities person-centered services and supports aiming to achieve the best quality of life possible.
Our program is dedicated to enriching the lives of each individual through enhanced behavior services and supports designed to realize their potential while recognizing their unique needs.
The services and supports for each individual attending the KCS – Bridge program are developed and approved by the individual, family members, North Bay Regional Center, and members of the Interdisciplinary Team together with the KCS team which includes a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Nurse, Recreation Therapist and Consultants specializing in a variety of areas.
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at Kreative Community Services provides 1:1 direct service to individuals (adult participants) in a group home setting and is supported by a team consisting of a Program Coordinator, Program Manager, and Program Director.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Assist program Individuals with their objectives and goals
- Monitor program Individuals progress and create learning opportunities for reinforcement
- Provide necessary physical assistance as needed to program Individuals
- Implement written program plans, as indicated
- Encourage program Individuals to express their preferences, make choices, and maximize their skills
- Ensure the program Individuals adhere to their schedules
- Provide transportation to program Individuals, when approved and applicable
- Ensure the health and safety of all program Individuals by adhering to standard procedures
- A high school degree, GED, or certificate of completion [Bachelor’s degree a plus!]
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- Criminal record clearance
- Medical clearance, physically able to care for individuals (adults) with disabilities
- Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid, and CPI certification within 30 days of employment
- Valid photo ID or Driver License
- Authorization to work in the US
- Fluent in English
- Possess strong written and communication skills
- Desire to serve adults with disabilities
- Team player who works well and effectively communicates with others
- Ability to work in high stress environments
- Comfortable utilizing various technology and software
- Maintain certifications and/or licensure and all other required training/documentation (Driver’s License, CPR, First Aid, CPI, etc)
- Attend all training and employment meetings
Join Kreative Community Services and let's make a difference together!
Company Website: www.JobsInABA.com | www.KreativeServicesInc.com
Employment Type: Monday – Friday 9am to 3pm ; Part-Time & Full-Time positions available
Location: Santa Rosa, CA, 95401
Employment Type: Full Time
Resume Send on: [email protected]
- Hourly Amount: $18 - $25 per hour (Compensation based on education and experience)